Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Peanut Butter Cuppies

Last week I found this recipe on Bakerella's website and just like the Chocolate Chip Comfort Cookies that I made from her recipe before, these did not disappoint. 

The cookie is a pretty simple peanut butter cookie recipe. 


Roll the dough into small balls and place into mini muffin pan. 


After wards, enlist the help of small hands to help open mini Reese's cups. 



Have those little hands eat two Reese's cups for every one they lend to a cookie. 



Press the mini Reese's cups into the center of your cookie dough.



And press.



Pop those babies into the oven and bake at 350 for about 8-10 minutes. 




Then enjoy. 

Prior to Quality Control Testing, we ended up with about 32 cookies from one batch of dough. Following Quality Control Testing, we had about 25. Hey, what can I say... We like to be sure we are offering a quality cookie. 





The Little Monsters highly recommend them. To be honest, (without telling my diet...) I highly recommend them myself. They are addictive! 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!