Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Adventures of Charley Days 4-7

Charley has been awfully busy around our house lately!

First he dyed our milk blue! (Which the boys loved only AFTER I assured them that it wouldn't make the taste any different.)


Then we found him slacking under the Christmas tree!

He had even used Mommy's scissors to cut himself a little blanket!



Then, sneaky Charley made powdered sugar angels on the coffee table!

(The favorite of the year so far...)


And then today.... Oh goodness.

Today Charley stole the candy bowl off of the top of the fridge and had himself a snack after returning from the North Pole!


He didn't try to hide the evidence either! Chocolate all over his mouth and wrappers on the table!


Charley is a mischievous little elf, but he's cute and he cleans up after himself so we let it slide.

Note to the creators of Elf on the Shelf.... Having some type of wire in his limbs would make him SO much easier to position! If I could bend his arms and legs and them STAY the way I wanted, it would make my life a lot easier.

I may add some to ours for next year so he can get really creative.

Also, I was skeptical at first about how he would be received and if it would be worth the money... VERY much worth it! I would have paid double! The words, "Be nice! Charley is watching you! He's gonna tell Santa!" flow through our house like the river Nile.

Thank you Charley!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this elf but I love it! I think I'm going to start for the 12 days of Christmas, my kids will so enjoy it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment!