Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

IT'S OVER!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

I am a HUGE Christmas fan. HUGE. But by the time we get finished driving from here to kingdom come stuffing ourselves with copious amounts of less than figure friendly food, I am exhausted!

Not too mention, we don't have adequate floor/closet space on a good day, much less when a huge tree and presents are littering the house!

So now, as much as I enjoyed our Christmas and realize how blessed I am.... I am SOOOO glad we can get back to normal (at least as normal as our house gets... Which to any "normal" person, is pretty insane).

On to the festivities!

Christmas morning I was awoken by the heavy breathing of my overly excited 6 year old as he stood less than a foot away from my face as I slept. (Something that happens more often than I am comfortable with) 

"Santa came and he left 50 billion toys!"

Soon after that, everyone was gathered in the living room and the madness began.

Pre-Craziness




He was so excited.

This is the best age for all of this. 





This is the first and last time that Ethan touched a gift. He is too smart for his own good and decided that opening the gifts was too much work, so he just went and grabbed stuff that had already been opened. 



Taking his time. He opened every present like it was the last one he'd ever have.



Mason, on the other hand.... Opened his gifts something similar to what I described in my previous post. National Geographic would have been proud. 



Proudly displaying the ONE GIFT he asked Santa for. Also, as mentioned before, the one gift we had not bought considering it wasn't out when we did our shopping. $60 in a little plastic package. (Also, for $60 this baby should have come with batteries, especially considering that it takes about 7 of the things.)





The only picture I got of all three of my little monsters on Christmas morning and Mason isn't looking at the camera, Brady is beyond cheesing, and Ethan is, well, backwards. Typical picture of the three of them together.



On their new mat/stain deterrent. 



After all of the hubbub, we got dressed and ready to head out to family get togethers.  Brady absolutely refused a single shot, but I did manage to coerce  the oldest and youngest little monsters to partake. 

And might I just say, they looked VERY handsome.

Mason Luke



Ethan Cole



Since they were all dressed and matching and precious as can be, I had to attempt a group shot.

Considering the earlier group shot... This one was a winner. Even if two thirds were still shoeless. Hey, can't win 'em all. 




I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and will have a very fun and SAFE New Years! 

From our family to yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!