Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Vintage Train Party- Mason's 6th Birthday Pictures

Since we have a little over a month until the vintage train party, yesterday I took advantage of the gorgeous, less than scorching weather and took Mason's 6th birthday pictures. He and I dropped off the 2 smallest monsters and made our way up the road to the old train station where we are going to be celebrating. 

He did SO well. I may, or may not, have told him that if he cooperated we would make a stop at the junk shop (my all time favoritest EVER) and he would be able to pick something out. He took advantage of that, and did WONDERFULLY.

Now... My sweet, fantastic, funny, amazing, loving little almost 6 year old.... Just saying that makes me teary. (6 years already? How???)




























It seems like just yesterday I was packing little pink things for Macy Lauren and heading to the hospital to be induced due to low fluid levels. Hours of lying in a hospital bed finally ended when it came time to push. 

One minute, "This little girl's got hardware."

My sweet, baby girl Macy Lauren was actually my precious, funny, adorable Mason Luke and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!