Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Well Hello There, Cool Weather!

Even if it is JUST for the next few mornings, the cooler weather is MORE than welcome!

Well, Happy Tuesday Morning All!

Not too much going on here lately. I finished making the boys joint 6th/1st birthday party invites and they turned out fabulously!

It's train themed, in case you didn't notice. I have been avoiding the train theme for a while now, but I finally gave in. Giving it a vintage feel is making it MUCH better in my opinion. All of the brightly colored Thomas parties and ChooChoo parties are nice and all, but just not my cup of tea. Now a vintage railroad party... Now THAT is something I can sink my teeth into!

We have decided on having the little soiree at an old train station/museum just up the road and may I say, it fits with the theme beautifully. Don't get me wrong, the place needs a good bit of decorating love, but the bones are right up this party's alley.






Please ignore the poor image quality. My phone had to suffice as the camera for the day we went to check it out, but you get the idea. Imagine balloons and banners everywhere. It's going to be fantastic. That is, if I don't end up biting off way more than I can chew.

Wish me luck! I am excited about this one. It's going to be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!