Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Darn this week! And last week....

Sadly, I have nothing to show for this week. Nor last week for that matter! Ugh. I have a million things sitting here ready to be finished, and nothing is done! Maybe because I lack some supplies for almost every project.... That may be it.

Hopefully something will be done soon.

For now, what I have in the works is this hugamungo (Yes, I said Huge-A-Mungo) door frame. I worked on the piece that I have removed that I will soon be sanding down and painting prior to adding a lyric from mine and my husband's "song." The paint on this baby is proving to be a pain in my rear, but hopefully I can finish it quickly.

I have also been tossing around the idea of making and selling things here at the store I manage.... I have a bunch of different ideas, I just have to get the ball rolling. Hopefully soon I can get it started. It would be nice to make a little extra money that I can use for Christmas (Or possibly more crafting... Po-tate-o, Po-Tot-O, Same thing. Right?).

Anyway, hopefully I will have a few things done soon so I can share them! I am excited about the things I am working on, I just hope I can get them done! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!