Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tis the Season for Spookiness!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Not because of the whole scary stuff part, but for the pumpkins and the excuse to dress up like whatever the heck you want and have people GIVE you chocolate for it! 

Dressing up and chocolate? A holiday??? I AM IN! 

So, it has begun a tad bit early in our humble abode...


A little paper, little Mod Podge, chop a poor defenseless pumpkin in half.... I think the pumpkin would be proud though, so I WILL NOT allow myself to feel bad. 


A few tinsel spiders (a whopping BUCK at the Dollar Tree) hanging around...


A little cauldron mantel action...


And a small idea of what our mantel looks like at this very moment. It changes daily so don't expect it to stay looking like this. (I can't help it I find more stuff or move things around! It's a sickness!)

And now, definitely my favorite parts of Halloween.... My little pumpkins. Or, since they are trying to be scary I should probably toughen that description up a little.... And now, my uber scary, super creepy, favorite parts of Halloween... (which just so happen to be super cute)




How can you not love those little monsters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!