Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

We Gobbled, We Wobbled... Now We Rest!

In our house, Black Friday is not "Black Friday."

In our house, today is exactly what it is... The day after Thanksgiving. 

We relax, we watch movies, we bake, we decorate, and we recover from having to be moved away from the table by wheelbarrow. 

Yesterday was picture perfect! The weather was gorgeous, the food was finger licking, and the company was simply spectacular. 

I whipped up my homemade Martha Stewart Mac N' Cheese and folks.... It was wonderful. 





That Martha, she sure does know what she is doing. 

Then it was off to my grandmother's house.

Now, most people get all fancy on Thanksgiving. 

Tablecloths, fine china, the whole family gathered around a carefully decorated table...

Well....


Our Thanksgiving is TEN times better than that. 

Massive amounts of food laid out buffet style for the masses. 

Lots of yummy food, lots of great company, and a whole lot of love. 






My mother and I





What a wonderful day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a SAFE Black Friday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!