Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well, Hello Again Old Friend...

I AM still kicking!

Where have I been? Oh... Where shall I start.
1. I started a boutique based primarily on Facebook until the website is up and running. The Trunk Show is off the ground and growing. (Which is a relief. Thank you lord sweet baby Jesus.) Check it out if you get a chance!
2. I've been a mom, a wife, a friend, an employee, a small business owner, a cook, a nurse, and a crazy woman. But that's all normal.
3. (and most importantly) I've been aware. Aware of how quickly things are evolving and growing into new and different things.

We've been taking a lot of trips to the beach. Every chance we get to be honest. Being in that apartment wears down my spirit in the worst way. I can just FEEL the life being sucked out of me by being there. Unfortunately, unlike previously stated in my New Years post, we won't be buying a house this year. It is looking like it will be the beginning of next year. I know that waiting is the smart thing to do and that once we do buy our home we will be in SUCH a good place and we will be able to thoroughly enjoy it. But.... For now... It stinks. That apartment has zapped just about every ounce of creativity that I have. Which, of course, completely kills my crafting. Ugh. I miss my crafting.

On to the beach. And the boys!






I can safely say there will be A LOT of trips to the beach this summer.

A LOT.

Followed by milkshakes.

And naps on the way back home. Not for me, of course.

There is nothing quite as relaxing as sipping on a chocolate milkshake on a gorgeous sunset drive across Mobile Bay while the boys snooze away in the backseat.

It makes me almost feel normal.

Almost.

I hope everyone is well! Hopefully I can get back to doing this pretty normally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!