Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Reflections

Well hello there, strangers!

Since I have neglected this little space of mine during our celebrating the Christmas season, I suppose my first post of the new year will reflect on the holidays.

Other than a few tornadoes and a stab wound Christmas day, our holiday activities went along without issue. Yes there were a few tornadoes in our area Christmas day, no they did not affect us (thank God), and yes my husband stabbed himself with a pocket knife Christmas day while trying to open toys. We're talking knife to the bone stab wound. Did he go to the hospital? No. Apparently a knife touching your bone and blood gushing out of your hand isn't an emergency. Who knew?

Now, instead of overwhelming you with a million holiday photos, I will only subject you to a few.

1st. My little family at our annual Christmas Eve Brunch.



2nd. Probably the most accurate portrayal of what Christmas does to our souls.


The picture speaks for itself. My kids are becoming just as obsessed with Christmas as I am and the fact that they do not hide the flying of their Holiday Freak Flag made it that much sweeter. (You may not be able to see it, but he is wearing reindeer antlers and has a painted red nose in this picture... That flag is flying high, friends. HIGH)


And now, a condensed look into our Christmas! I do hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Years Eve!



Be on the lookout here in the next few days for more posts! This gal is kicking it into high gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!