Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekends Are For...


I believe that Mondays will officially be "Weekend's Are For" days. Little recaps of our weekend and what it had to offer. I know you can't wait. The excitement is radiating out of the computer screen. Who doesn't wan to see pictures of me in a hat and yoga pants because I was too lazy to get dressed. I know... No one. You eat that stuff up!

But I digress, plus that last statement was a little misleading because I managed to get dressed both Saturday AND Sunday. Boring. Because clean hair and decent clothes are boring.... HA!

As for the weekend.... It was for-

First time frog encounters...



First time touching a frog experiences... (that face is priceless)



Horseback rides at the expense of your brother...



Dirty Faces.... (dirty serious faces)



Bird Watching...



Tree Climbing...



Sunset Exploring...



Blue Eyes....



Dirty fingers bringing you dead flowers and the words "Happy Anniversary, baaaaaaby" coming from your 3 year old.... (I have no clue where he gets this stuff)



Stopping to smell the.... Camellias...



Brotherly Love.... 


Man I love those little hellions...

Happy Monday, All!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!