Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

When I grow up...

Most people have that 'thing" that they have always known they wanted to do. Or at least everyone comes to a point of figuring out what that thing is.

Me.... Not so much.

Here I am, 26, and I still don't know what that is. Honestly, even when I really think about it there is nothing that comes to mind. Sure there is a whole lot of "well I enjoy this and that," but none of it is anything I want to do in a way of having demands put on it. Case in point- I LOVE photography. Love Love Love it. But when I start thinking about doing it professionally and having to put stipulations on it, it starts to ruin it for me.

I love to plan parties. LOVE to plan parties. But do I want to do it for a living and have people putting rules and limits on what I do and how I do it for the sake of being paid? Not at all.

Bottom line... There isn't really anything I feel like I want to do. I feel like I have no career drive.

Honestly, do you know what I want to do for a living?

Play.

Play. And decorate. And craft. And take beautiful photos. And shop. And have lunch. And bake. And garden.

Is there a paying job like that out there?

You know what else I would really like to have.... A little store. Kind of like a new age general store. Sell a little bit of everything along with baked goods and coffee. A place where people can hang out and relax and buy beautiful things.

Now, who wants to fund this project????? HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!