Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teeny Tiny Emma

Round 2 this past weekend was the OH so gorgeous newborn Emma.

 Oh this made me want another little bundle. Especially if it is a little girlie bundle to help combat the overload of testosterone in our house with my husband and these three little munchkins we've got.







How absolutely precious is she! You always forget how little they are when yours grow up. Man I miss my sweet little babies. Not so much the not sleeping... Well, who am I kidding. Mine still don't sleep all night and my youngest is almost 2!

But I digress. I have a million and one more photos to go through from this session, but these were a few of my favorites. And how could I resist NOT posting a few of these!

Next up.... The Sutton's! (Who were a blast might I add!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!