Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sweet Little Kaleb

What. A. Weekend.

The photography has literally taken off out from under me. I had 3 sessions this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of them.

First up was some time with Kaleb and his parents.






He was absolutely adorable and they were such a pleasure to work with. The photos were taken on Katie's (Kaleb's Mom) grandmothers property. Wow. I was literally blown away when I drove up. A gorgeous older red wooden house, perfectly landscaped grounds, a lake, and a ornate Japanese Garden. It was a dream!

 I am thinking of bribing her grandmother with some freshly baked cookies to see if she will allow me to visit again. Or maybe a bottle of wine wince she offered me a glass while I was there.... Either way, I have been dreaming of her house.

On to Session 2! Teeny Tiny Emma!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!