Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sweet Baby Reese

As I mentioned in the last post, I recently had the pleasure of photographing the absolutely precious, Miss Reese. Having three boys (and NO little girls) had me all excited for this one. I absorbed all of the sweet baby girl lovin' I could while it lasted and even made a last stitch effort to steal her away at the end, but I finally gave in and gave her back.

But I digress. I got to photograph her, her mother, and her aunt in a session that would end up being a learning experience.

Lesson #1- When little tempers flare, you have to get crafty. At 2 months old, Reese felt one way about having her picture taken and made it known. That feeling.... NOT happy.

Lesson #2- Multi-task. Every photo of Mom and Aunt was taken while I held Reesey Piecey. Bask in the wonder that is my talent. I think being a mom to three little boys has seriously prepared me for this. I knew they would come in handy one day! Just kidding, just kidding.

Lesson #3- Photographing sweet baby girls is not going to give me my fill of sweet little girlieness, it is only going to fuel my desire to have one myself. My husband figured this out post shoot.

Overall- I would say it was a success. Angry 2 month old and all. Sure there are things I wish I would have done, but I am happy with the shots that I got and so is the family.

Now.... Some more photos!










Thank you for checking them out!

Also, I started working on the bridal portraits.... Waiting to post them is going to KILL me! They turned out gorgeous!

Have a fantastic Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!