Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Photography Firsts

Daddy and Brady walking into the sunset on our most recent vacation to Fort Morgan this past summer.


This afternoon, in one hour to be exact, I will be leaving work to take my very first set of bridal portraits.

The excitement I feel is immeasurable.

Capturing someone's special moments for them to hold onto forever..... It gives me butterflies in the best possible way.

If I ever had affirmation that this is what I NEED to be doing, this is it.

As if I needed more of a boost into photography. I have a newborn sessions arranged and that newborn made her way into this world today at 10:35.

Bridals, newborns, LIFE.

I cannot wait to learn and grow and turn this into something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!