Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Photo Sessions!

Since advertising on my Facebook page that I would be doing photo sessions  to gain more experience and also give my family a break from the harassment, my schedule has gotten amazingly busy!

The response has been truly amazing. Photography has always been one of my biggest passions and knowing that others have seen my photography of my boys and my family and liked it enough to want me to photograph them really gives me chills. I am truly one very lucky girl and I cannot wait to see where this leads. Especially as I grow and learn!

Now... A few little sneak peeks of my Friday evening session with one Miss Reese. How precious is she!




She was not a happy camper for the session, but man was she precious.

Angry faces and all... More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!