Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Liebster Award!

Today I was given the pleasure of receiving the Liebster Award from Bama Girl over at Wisteria and Roses! 





This award is a special one because it is designated for blogs with less than 200 followers to encourage and develop new friendships in the blogging world! Let's be honest... Can you ever have too many friends?

Obviously not.

So, in the spirit of the Liebster award, I will be passing it along to a few of my favorite, not so widely known blogs in the hopes that you will take a moment and check out some of the awesome things they do/have to say.

I am passing this award on to:

 Messy Mimi! I found my awesome shutter/planter idea on her blog and still smile every time I look at it hanging on my porch.

Michelle at Green Acres Hobby Farm. She posts the some of the cutest do it yourself party ideas! And, everyone knows, I am all about a good party. Especially a do it yourself party!


Sarah over at Life On Walnut Street. She has some amazing projects listed on her blog. Definitely worth checking out!

Andrea at The Simple Craft Diaries. Another blog featuring so many cute crafting ideas! Not too mention that she has an Etsy shop with some absolutely PRECIOUS items!

And Csilla over at The Eccentric Cook. If you haven't found her, please do! She constantly posts recipes that make me want to go all Emeril on my kitchen, even though it would probably result in a visit from our local fire department. I never claimed to be a chef... but, I like to think that if I really tried I could. (even though I know that I probably couldn't....)

Feel free to pass this along to any of your favorite, action packed, up and coming smaller blogs and spread the love!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award and always being so thoughtful to comment. I love your writing and find myself laughing out loud on a regular occasion. Especially, about selling a kid on ebay. Priceless!!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment!