Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

The EASIEST BBQ Chicken EVER!

You have been warned, this post is photo-less. Regardless, this is the best BBQ Chicken recipe ever. And the easiest. Worth the lack of photos? You bet your butt!

While perusing Pinterest's phenomenal recipes the other day, I came across this recipe for bbq chicken. (Of course I cannot find it anymore to give due credit, but to whomever posted this recipe.... My love for you runs deep!)

Now, I am no cook. 

NOT. AT. ALL.

(Little tidbit of information for you, I try out a new baking recipe about once a week. New "real food" recipe... Maybe once every month or 2. Kids can survive on Nutella cookies and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes... Right?)

So when I found this, it seemed easy enough for a Baking/Anti-Chef like myself.

Here you go.

4-6 Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Bottle of BBQ Sauce (I used a small bottle of Sweet Baby Rays)
1/4 Cup of Vinegar
1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
1/2 - 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes

Place FROZEN (yes frozen, even easier!) chicken into the crock pot.
Mix all other ingredients together in separate bowl
Pour BBQ mixture over the top of your frozen chicken
Cover and let it go on slow for 4-6 hours

Seriously THAT easy. And this chicken is SERIOUSLY good. I cubed one breast and had it over a salad and shredded another for a sandwich. So many different things you could do with it AND it is easy to make and HARD to mess up.... (Which is good for this gal)

Give it a try! I have some crocking away at home today waiting for this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!