Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Shenanigans

My normally four day long work week was stretched to a outrageous (for me) SIX day work week. Not my cup of tea, but the week long beach vacation we have planned for the end of this month IS my cup of tea. So, needless to say, I sucked it up and worked. Not without managing to get off of work early today though. What can I say! I had three good looking guys calling my name.

Lazy, and rainy, Sunday afternoon with my little guys? Yes, please.

So we sat out on our balcony and enjoyed the fact that it currently IS NOT over 100 degrees outside. And our new balcony decor, even if it is still under construction.




Basil! It smells so good. 


Cilantro



Bistro set chair, still need to paint the table and make some cushions.

$2 shelf from the flea market. After some love of course. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!