Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Be careful what you wish for...

A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted an old wooden pallet for some crafting projects I felt compelled to tackle. Fast forward to now and I have three of these huge things sitting in my office! I have partially dismantled one of them, but the majority of it remains along with two complete ones that have also ventured into my possession. Now.... I am stuck. What do I do with these? What "old pallet" redos can I attempt to recreate? If my office were a forest or perhaps a lumber yard this would be insignificant, but my office is an.... OFFICE!

So my mission is this. Find as many wood crafts/pallet redos/small pieces of furniture that I can and get to cranking them out.

I made a sign that is on my balcony, unfortunately I don't have a picture of it.

I also made this little box. Haven't quite decided what I am going to put in it or what I may use it for. I am thinking maybe a little planter.... Who knows.


So... Any ideas? All I have to work with is a small electric saw type deal so cutting is possible, but no fancy curves or anything. I'm new to the power tools world so I am still learning. 

HELP ME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!