Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

What Was I Thinking!


Someone slap me, because I have lost it.

My husband is impossible to buy for. He is one of those, "If I want it, I'll go out and buy it" kinds of people. You know, the annoying ones. A few months back, while wracking my brain trying to decide what in the world I was going to get him, I thought it would be a good idea to do some "special" pictures for him. You know the kind I am talking about. The ones most ladies reserve for Valentine's Day.

Forget Valentine"s Day! Momma needs a gift NOW.

So here we go.

In just a few short hours I will be stripping down to.... well, not much, and standing in front of a woman I have never met before.

Nothing says holidays like getting naked for a stranger in 50 degree weather. Chill bumps are sexy right?

The crappy thing is I think he has figured it out, sorry devil. There have been comments. Small, hinting comments. I swear to all that is holy, if I am going through all of this mess and he has snooped and figured it out I am going to be PISSED.

Not too mention, next year his butt will be getting a Jersey Shore series box set and a fruit cake.

Merry Freaking Christmas you snooping turd.

Now... Where's the nearest liquor store, because I am going to need something hefty to get through this with my nerves in tact.

Oh, and how about a little sneak peak of our trip to the Audobon Zoo in New Orleans this spast weekend for Ethan's 2nd birthday?


Yep.... Can you see the love. At this point, I would have gladly sold them.

3 for 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!