Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Trunk Show

Well haven't I been just a little busy bee!

The Trunk Show is a online based (Facebook for now, but not JUST that for long!) boutique specializing in women's clothing and accessories.

By brain child. My baby. My sweet little project.

I decided to start TTS because of my love of boutique style clothing. There is just something about some of these boutique pieces that speaks to me. Flowy fabrics, delicate colors, girly stuff. Things I love.



Unfortunately, most of those boutique pieces do not come cheap. $50 for a cotton dress???? No thank you!

TADA! The Trunk Show.

I strive to offer those cute little boutique pieces that your wallet (and your husband) will love just as much as you do.



And not only do we offer these cute boutique pieces for less than many other boutiques, but we also have a once a week special!


Wardrobe Wednesday happens, you guessed it, every Wednesday. One item is offered up at a discounted price that INCLUDES shipping! You can't beat that!




So take a moment, head over to The Trunk Show, and Like the page so you can keep up with the deals we have to offer!



You won't regret it!



I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!