Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our Weekend- The Photo Edition

Happy Sunday!

Let me start this by saying, please be very thankful that you cannot SEE me while you read this. I am in my jammies, hair in a ball on the top of my head, no makeup, with teeth that have not been brushed this morning.

Yes it is 2 p.m. I had every intention of going somewhere today, I swear that I did, but then I looked out the window and it looked so hot. 

And OF COURSE going out in it puts us in danger of heat stroke, exhaustion, sunburn....

I had to be safe and stay inside. 

I definitely did not lack all motivation to even put pants on. That is not it AT ALL.

Anyway. It isn't like we missed anything. I mean, we went to the beach on Friday and yesterday we went thrift store shopping and played in the sprinkler at my Granny's house. We needed to stay home today! The house needs to be cleaned! Of course, I am not promising that will happen today, but it is a fact.

So instead of actually getting dressed and getting out of the house, a photo flashback of our weekend. BEFORE we lost our motivation to put on pants. 










Now.... This next photo, well, this happened about fifteen times total while we were there. The kid has become beach fearless! He runs full speed into the water and plops, whether his butt can hit sand before his face hits water or not!

I would also like to say that I get blurry pictures when people are perfectly still all the time. I don't focus it just right and it happens. How in the WORLD did I get a perfectly clear shot of his attempt to drowned????? AND with me immediately jumping up and snatching him out of the water?????

Stinking camera. But, I did get the PERFECT shot of an event that happened way more than anything else while we were there. 



And then Saturday.... Sprinkler Time at Granny's!

 (No drowning photos in this bunch, although he did insist on putting his face in the stream A LOT. I may need to have him evaluated...)








And today.... Sunday.... NOTHING day. 

And Definitely no drowning photos. Just pure cuteness. 







My sweet boys. How do they grow so fast! 

Now, my Mason Bug needs to hurry up and get home from his dad's so I can soak his growing too quickly boyness!

AND... Since it is Sunday! It's True Blood night!!!!! 

Now, who's ready for the 4th!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!