Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Weeball has Begun!


Tuesday night we had our very first Weeball practice (Weeball= Teeball for kids who are right under being too young for actual teeball).

To say Brady Parker loves it would be an absolute understatement. The kid was into it BIG TIME.

If the coach said run, the kid ran.

Jump, he jumped.  


And when it came time to bat..... Brady Parker was all business.



He took this practice about as serious as I take my Starbucks. And that, my friends, is serious.


I am so glad that he loves it. I am also glad that he is so willing to participate and be such a good sport. He ran for the ball every single time even if he was nowhere near it and he never once got upset that he didn't get it.



After they ran the bases, Brady lined up on the fence with his pals and told each one of them that they did a great job.

 (insert huge, proud mom grin here)

The kid is one of a kind. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the season holds!

Second practice tonight!

Go Weebles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!