Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Blah.


This morning, while riding down the road in the pouring rain, I listened to my 3 year old speaking "T-Rax" in the backseat. T-Rax, if you didn't know, is apparently a series of grunts and growls used to communicate with a T-Rex. I, of course, needed him to translate. Which, unfortunately, is how I feel about a lot of talking going on around me lately.

I feel like a zombie. I get up, get everyone dressed, take everyone where they need to be, work, pick everyone up, take everyone home, and then get everyone through the evening and ready for bed.

It's automatic.

It's a schedule.

Every. Single. Day.

I feel like I am about to hit a wall. A very large, glitter free wall.

I feel like the sparkle is gone. How do you have sparkle when every single day is planned out? I feel like my sparkle is gone. Our small living space has completely zapped me of any creative juices. The chilly, rainy weather has zapped me of any adventure.

I feel like a shell.

I need change. I need creative outlet. I need warmth. I need space!

Is it spring yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!