Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Non-work at work???

If you work while at work, but the work you are working on isn't work related.... It still counts right?

Here is what I have been working on while at work. Which isn't work.... Or something like that.

My boss brought me this sad little table.
It was covered in a hideous varnish and had been used as a spray paint table for God knows how long. Poor thing.....

Well, after some work getting the layer of crud off..

 I finally got down to some wood!
Then a nice coat of white (since I plan on distressing it after it's painted the color I actually want it to be)

Now.... (And before the distressing and the decoupage!)

It is looking so much better already! I plan on decoupaging some white/black damask print onto the very top of the table, but I haven't found exactly what paper  I want yet.

I am so excited with how it is turning out! Now to just find that dang paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment!